Thursday 5 March 2015

Deconstruction Of Family's MBTI Type Dynamics

This post is going to be about exactly what the title says, namely me attempting at analyzing the MBTI types of each of my family members, and going further on to speculate about how these types manifest into behaviors that are indicative of the family as a whole.

In this post I think I'll simply do a brain dump, I've been wanting to use that word, of the types, I speculate, each of my family members belong to, and might possibly back up these guesses with specific observations.

Father - ESTJ

Mother - ENFJ - Confirmed

Eldest Brother - ISTJ - Confirmed

Middle Brother - ESTP - Confirmed

Me - INTP - Confirmed

Older Cousin - ESTJ

Younger Cousin - ISTJ - Confirmed

I am not certain about all of these yet and some of them are simply place holders, which I believe are similar to their real types.

No comments:

Post a Comment